The 2,207 kWDC Stockton East Water District project consists of over 6,688 panels spanning both the Low Lift and High Service sides. The system utilizes tracking technology to generate 4,286 MWh per year which is expected to offset the district’s electricity usage by nearly 44% per year.
- COD Portfolio Size: 2.207 MW
- System Type: Single Axis Tracker
- Equipment: Flextronics Modules, SunGrow Inverters, NEXTracker Racking
- Interconnection: Net metered and interconnected to the PGE Utility Transformers
- Contract Structure: PPA for 20 years